BORN TO BE ELECTRIC
Partnering with Shimano and using the lightweight Steps E8000 motor, the S-ELECTRO is a low noise, natural feeling e-bike, that is energy efficient and recharges quickly. With a Q factor similar to a normal Shimano crankset, the feeling when pedalling is that of a standard mountain bike, coupled with nimble handling and XC inspired geometry, the S-ELECTRO Comp feels like a mountain bike and not have lethargic handling like the feeling of most e-bikes.
- Silverback custom engineered proprietary semi-integrated alloy frame with Electro tech optimised geometry and internal cable routing, featuring smooth welds and Boost hub spacing 12 x 148mm rear.
- Dropper post ready - internal routing allocated.
- Custom engineered motor mount provides solid mount platform with integrated cable routing.
- Shimano XT M8000 11 speed rear deraileur and SLX shifting.
- Rack mounts and fender mounts provided.
- Shimano integrated E-8000 Steps e-bike system, energy efficient, quick charging and low noise, Narrow Q-factor
- Lockable lightweight Shimano 500Wh battery, secures to the bike with a key to deter theft.
- Great heat dissipation and easy maintenence on the semi-integrated battery.
- Rockshox Recon RL suspension fork, 100mm travel, Boost 15 x 110mm Hub Spacing, can handle rider weight in excess of 100kg
- Compact chainstays improves agility.
- Shimano BL/BR-M425 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors front and rear.
- Seat tube bottle bosses for on bike hydration.
- Custom rubber battery cover allows access to attaching mechanism on frame - also helps with vibration damping.
- XS only available in 27.5 wheel size.
- In line with Silverback’s BIC and ARD philosophies - more here: https://silverbacklab.com/design-philosophy/
- Available in two colour options.